Following the policy-related discussions during the European Research and Innovation Days 2021 (23 & 24 June), the 10-day event of Horizon Europe Info Days will give prospective applicants and other stakeholders of EU research and innovation the opportunity to get information and ask questions about the main funding instruments, processes of Horizon Europe and what is new.
You can contact the Research Enquiry Service to find out more about research in Europe, the EU’s research and innovation funding programmes as well as calls for proposals and project funding.
This info day aims to inform (potential) applicants about topics included in the Cluster 1 ‘Health’ work programme of 2021. This Horizon Europe Info Day will be open for participation without prior registration.
Under the pillar 2 of Horizon Europe, Cluster 1 focuses on Health and aims to deliver on the following six destinations matching the Strategic Plan:
- Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society;
- Living and working in a health-promoting environment;
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden ;
- Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care;
- Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society;
- Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health-related industry.
MORE DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE HERE