CHERRIES project is a proud partner of the 2022 European Week of Regions and Cities.
On October 12, 2022 join us for a 90 minutes workshop on the “Next Generation of Regional Innovation Policies”.
Moderated by our coordinator Stefan Philipp (ZSI), the session will debate the lessons learned from the RRI policy experiments held in the healthcare sector in Murcia, Örebro and the Republic of Cyprus.
- What is the benefit and need for changing the R&I culture in and between organisations towards more open and responsible approaches?
- What is required and how do you initiate and manage these processes in the regional innovation systems?
The session will introduce evidence-based recommendations for revision of regional sectoral policies, innovation strategies and support instruments.
A panel discussio will follow, and will focus on how CHERRIES findings can be grounded in different European realities by integrating the CHERRIES Open Innovation model with insights from the field of transition management that combines strategical, tactical, and operational dimensions needed for developing targeted innovations and constantly improving regional and institutional strategies.
We are glad to count on the participation of:
- Lotta Karlsson-Andersson, CEO at Activa Foundation (Sweden)
- Cristina Fanjul, European Business and Innovation Centre Network – EBN President (International)
- Adrián Zittelli Ferrari, Director-General for European Union Affairs for the Region of Murcia and representative of the CoR (Spain)
The session will close with the active engagement of the audience to collect additional inputs and further grow the CHERRIES community of European actors interested to shape more Open and Responsible R&I regional ecosystems.
Registrations are open!