We were asked to briefly present the added value CHERRIES can offer to its stakeholders. Here is our answer:
- HAVE YOUR SAY – Three regional “Labs” enabling multi-actors dialogue for bottom-up definition of needs and co-creation of innovative solutions in the healthcare sector.
- REPLICATE THE PILOT IN YOUR REGION – A common methodology and a virtual toolbox outlining methods and practices to run regional pilots on demand-driven and user-led innovation approaches (from stakeholders mapping, to co-creation approaches, to monitoring framework) allowing other regions and other sectorial stakeholders to replicate the “labs”.
- GET SUPPORT & MAKE CONNECTIONS – Training, networking and mentoring programme for at least 3 more regions interested in replicating CHERRIES methodology either in the healthcare or other sectors (mirror regions).
- LEARN BY DOING – Regional workshops and online webinars to delve into responsible healthcare ecosystems in Europe.
- KEEP UPDATED – A quarterly newsletter to receive latest updates from CHERRIES community → www.cherries2020.eu/newsletter
- GET POLICY HINTS – Recommendations for policy makers on how to shape responsible innovation policies.
Discover the full offer of CHERRIES project: our brochure is available online for free download.