CHERRIES territories launched 3 calls for solutions that will be open for applications till April 15th 2021.
Territorial partners in Cyprus, Murcia and Orebro are looking for innovative solutions in the healthcare sector.
3 regions, 3 different challenges:
- CHERRIES Cyprus is calling European companies and organisations to solve the “Provision of medical services to the Cypriot citizens that live in rural and remote areas and do not have easy access to healthcare services and prescribed medicines” challenge
- CHERRIES Murcia is calling European companies to solve the “Early detection of progression in Multiple Sclerosis” challenge
- CHERRIES Örebro is calling European companies and organisations to solve the “Breaking and preventing involuntary loneliness among elderly” challenge
For each challenge, CHERRIES will award one solution. Selected European innovators will:
- Co-develop and validate the solution with the challenge promoter
- Receive 50000€ to develop the solution over 10 months
- Access mentoring support to ensure smooth development and implementation of the solution
During the webinar, CHERRIES partners will present the three specific challenges, the application and selection process, and will provide some highlights on the RRI dimension that applicants need to embed in their proposals – especially in terms of inclusive and participatory approaches.
Join our webinar on March 4th at 11am (CET) and clear all doubts about the CHERRIES open calls for solutions.
11.00-11.05 Introduction – Chiara Davalli, EBN
11.05-11.15 CHERRIES calls for solutions background info, application window, evaluation process, RRI dimension – Stefan Philipp, ZSI
11.15-11.25 CHERRIES Cyprus > the challenge and technical specificities – Moyses Moyseos, CyRIC and Stelios Yiallouros, Aretaeio Hospital
11.25-11.35 CHERRIES Murcia > the challenge and technical specificities – Gorka Sanchez Nanclares, Servicio Murciano de Salud
11.35-11.45 CHERRIES Orebro > the challenge and technical specificities -Lena Uvhagen and Martha Lundkvist, Orebro Region
11.45-12.00 Q&A & conclusions