Last week, on March 4th, CHERRIES hosted an info-webinar aimed at presenting the 3 open calls for solutions.
CHERRIES info-webinar aimed at presenting the three specific challenges, the application and selection process, and providing some highlights on the RRI dimension that applicants need to embed in their proposals – especially in terms of inclusive and participatory approaches.
If you missed the live streaming you can still watch the recording online.
CHERRIES Cyprus is calling European companies and organisations to solve the “Provision of medical services to the Cypriot citizens that live in rural and remote areas and do not have easy access to healthcare services and prescribed medicines” challenge
- Download the Presentation about Cyprus challenge: CHERRIES infowebinar Cyprus Challenge
CHERRIES Murcia is calling European companies to solve the “Early detection of progression in Multiple Sclerosis” challenge
- Download the Presentation about Murcia challenge: CHERRIES infowebinar Murcia Challenge
CHERRIES Örebro is calling European companies and organisations to solve the “Breaking and preventing involuntary loneliness among elderly” challenge
- Download the Presentation about Örebro challenge: CHERRIES infowebinar Örebro Challenge
For each challenge, CHERRIES will award one solution. Selected European innovators will:
- Co-develop and validate the solution with the challenge promoter
- Receive 50000€ to develop the solution over 10 months
As stated by Stefan Philipp (CHERRIES coordinator) in his introduction to the online session, RRI can help filling the gap between good innovative ideas and existing needs in the healthcare sector, facilitating the processes and dynamics that can result into the successful uptake of those ideas by regional stakeholders.
Don’t forget, applications’ deadline is April 15th 2021.