We are looking for regions interested to uptake the created and validated co-creational model
Deadline: October 31st, 2021
*** Receive some hints before submitting your application***
Send your application to us by October 6th, 2021 we will give you a short feedback about what would need to be improved to make sure that it is perfect for October 31st, 2021
Submit your trial application sending this word document to the email email@example.com
Regions have to apply through a Consortium that should replicate the same constellation of stakeholders defined in the CHERRIES model, considering that the consortium should be able a) to identify need in a concrete sector with the involvement of the civil society; b) to allocate the regional funding to work on the action and c) to support the cocreation process between solution providers and the organisations identifying the need. The community is open to receive more committed parties but only 3 regions will benefit from a closer mentoring and a tailored support throughout the project life cycle.
If you are interested, you are just one step away from your objective. All you have to do is just fill in the Application form by October 31st 2021
Open call at a glance:
- Economic support: The 3 selected Mirror Regions chosen will receive a session of coaching to be held in Brussels if the pandemic allows physical meetings. All travel expenses would be covered by the CHERRIES project.
- Application deadline: October 31st, 2021
- Who can apply?Regional consortiums integrated by territorial stakeholders involved or interested in embedding the RRI practices in territorial innovation policies and instruments – not necessarily in the health sector only. The Community will be open for R&I actors from outside Europe, so to facilitate a global exchange of practises
- Language: Application forms can only be filled in English.
- Evaluation criteria: commitment, motivation, representation and regional impact
Open call details:
Benefits of becoming part of the CHERRIES Community.
- To more efficiently utilise your regional funds to foster innovation within your region within the framework of RRI policies
- To implement a new co-creation and demand-driven model in your region to facilitate the uptake of the innovation, ensuring the application of RRI principles
- To foster the capacity of public entities to systematically identify and solve their needs while creating opportunities for private companies.
- To replicate the CHERRIES model under the close, advise of the three CHERRIES regions. CHERRIES Mirror Regions will benefit from a one-to-one support on how to implement the validated CHERRIES model in their territories, saving time, energy, and efforts to avoid failure and risk.
Requisites to be part of CHERRIES Community
- The main targets of the Community are territorial stakeholders involved or interested in embedding the RRI practices in territorial innovation policies and instruments – not necessarily in the health sector only. The Community will be open for R&I actors from outside Europe, so to facilitate a global exchange of practises
Candidate regions should submit the proposal in a Consortium that includes two or more organisations –at least one of them a public entity— that represent the regional innovation ecosystem and able to commit funds to develop the challenge identification and to put into practice the CHERRIES methodology
The consortium should that replicate the same constellation of stakeholders defined in the CHERRIES model, considering that the consortium should be able a) to identify need in a concrete sector with the involvement of the civil society; b) to allocate the regional funding to work on the action and c) to support the cocreation process between solution providers and the organisations identifying the need.
- Regions are eligible to apply if they can provide proofs of commitment and possibly experience of collaboration between the regional members of the Consortium, from the sector.
- The selected regions must demonstrate they could implement the CHERRIES model leveraging their own resources (eg. regional structural funds).
- If selected, as one of the three Mirror Regions you will
- A representative of each regional organization will be invited to a face-to-face training in 2022, whereby travel and accommodation costs will be covered.
- Receive one-on-one coaching
- If selected, as member of the CHERRIES Community you will
- Participate in training workshops to receive initial capacitation and know-how transfer at group level.
- Attend to networking events to secure an in-depth understanding and knowledge transfer of the CHERRIES model.
- Expected contribution
The Selected Regions are expected:
- to attend the organised online and offline meetings and follow the implementation process in the pilot regions until the end of the project and beyond.
- to be committed to investigate the feasibility of the successful implementation process in their own regions and take the necessary steps to make regional public funds available to this end.
- Further information:
Please, check these links: CHERRIES Community FAQs | CALL_Evaluation criteria FINAL | Terms and Conditions
With further questions please contact Ulises Pisano (Ulises.firstname.lastname@example.org)